ÖKK FAMILY − The advantageous family insurance
Families benefit from special advantages with ÖKK.
You and your family are well covered at a low price with ÖKK FAMILY. ÖKK contributes towards spectacles and contact lenses on a yearly basis and provides generous benefits for alternative medicine and prevention. You can choose a family room for childbirth - ÖKK covers up to CHF 200 per day. You can also benefit from a family discount.
Your benefits at a glance: ÖKK FAMILY
- General ward in a hospital in Switzerland
- Twin or family room for childbirth as per cantonal list of hospitals in Switzerland (maximum of 200 Swiss Francs per day)
- Medical treatment in Switzerland and in an emergency, abroad
- 60 Swiss Francs towards dental check-ups and prophylaxies up to 25 years of age
- Orthodontics 70 % without a maximum amount up to 25 years of age
- Up to 200 Swiss Francs per year towards spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- Up to 500 Swiss Francs from the health account to promote healthy nutrition, exercise and prevention
- Generous contributions for the whole family for preventive measures such as baby swimming or mother/father/child gymnastics.
- Alternative medicine and natural remedies
- Contributions towards help at home following childbirth, illness or accident
- Breastfeeding allowance up to 250 Swiss Francs per child
- Up to 50,000 Swiss Francs towards transport and rescue costs
- Travel expenses
You can find all benefits of ÖKK FAMILY at a glance here.
» Overview of benefits ÖKK FAMILY
Also benefit from: