ÖKK STANDARD – The classic health insurance
The good and affordable health insurance
You want to be well insured at a low cost. However, alternative medicine and prevention is still important to you. You may even want to have something contributed towards your spectacles and contact lenses or are grateful for a contribution towards orthodontic treatment for your children. If so, ÖKK STANDARD is the ideal insurance for you.
ÖKK STANDARD comprises two insurances:
- Medical treatment in Switzerland and abroad in an emergency
- 60 Swiss Francs towards dental check-ups up to 25 years of age
- 70% up to 5,000 Swiss Francs towards orthodontic treatments for children and young persons up to 25 years of age.
- Health prevention: check-ups, sports and preventive medical check-ups
- Up to 400 Swiss Francs from the health account to promote healthy nutrition and exercise
- Alternative medicine and natural remedies
- Up to 150 Swiss Francs per year towards spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- Up to 60'000 Swiss Francs towards transport and rescue costs
- Travel expenses for regular medical treatment outside the place of residence from 30 km (public transport)
ÖKK COMBI GENERAL
- Daily hospital allowance for in-patient stay in a hospital, rehabilitation or psychiatric clinic
- General ward in a hospital in Switzerland (as per cantonal list of hospitals)
- Domestic help prescribed by a doctor following a hospital stay
- Domestic help prescribed by a doctor in order to prevent admittance to a hospital
- Emergencies abroad (general ward)
- Treatment in a health resort prescribed by a doctor
- Travel expenses for dialysis, radiation or chemotherapy from 30 km (public transport)
You can find all benefits at a glance here.
» Overview of benefits ÖKK STANDARD
Also benefit from: