Other insurance

With our travel insurance, you can enjoy comprehensive protection when travelling abroad. Or you can insure your domestic workers with accident insurance for domestic workers, or your belongings with property and liability insurance.

Travel insurance

Have you already taken out travel insurance for emergencies abroad? With ÖKK TOURIST SUBITO travel insurance, you have worldwide cover in case of an emergency.

Accident insurance for domestic workers

For an annual premium of just CHF 100, you can insure your domestic workers against accidents at their place of work and on their way to/from work.

Property and liability insurance

Would you like to insure your bike or car? Do you need pet or personal liability insurance? We can offer you simple and personal insurance solutions for all your needs.

Do you have any questions?

We are here to help.

Our website uses cookies that help you when searching for content. By continuing to use our website, you accept the use of cookies.

More information